|Remove||Item||Quantity × Price|
|Your cart is empty|
Dani Portraits Editing Tutorial/Walkthrough
Welcome to my full Photoshop editing walkthrough, where I show you step by step my whole editing process from start to finish. I’m going to explain you my thoughts behind my whole process and also how I color grade my images. There is also an attached RAW file which you can download and follow along with my editing steps.
This walkthrough will cover:
1. RAW adjustments in Lightroom
2. Removing distractions with the clone stamp tool
2. Skin Retouch and Contouring via dodge and burn
3. Color Grading using selektive colors and the colorwheel
4. Separating the from the Background
5. Finish and Export
6. And there is also a Bonus Chapter where I cover color theory a little bit in detail
This is a Tutorial from total beginner to intermediate. It should be not too fast and I do also explain which tools I use and how I use them in Photoshop, so you don’t really have to be fully experienced with the program itself.
Included with this download:
- The editing walkthrough which is about 1h long
- The RAW file of the image we’re going through
- Dodge and Burn Photoshop action
Model: Maxime / @endwren
This tutorial is intended for your own personal use and should not be shared on any website/platform. As an artist we work hard to release content to make it possible for others to gain knowledge. So please respect the time and effort that was put into making this tutorial,
(The RAW file is for your practice use only and should not be posted on any social media platforms/sites and claimed as your own).
- 1 ARW, 1 TXT, 1 ATN, 1 MP4 and 1 ZIP